jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Sandboarding

I'm waiting now for my bus which will take me to Hucachina, about 4 hours south of Lima. More than a town, Huacachina is a conglomeration of a bunch of small hotels, restaurants, and bars which surround a desert lagoon. See link to photo below.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiY8sPmYVGlrl6gGt9BA0KeCoVuP0eVof0iDDsTxb6fptZwZz7LHzhRqRYnfxW2sqij3L64BBPjA8FnlRo1RlwsI9e4szSoAd2YpRtugm4Exy9z_4LFe2SQyCkAT77jSOn_a4RjmAlAgiet/s1600-r/cities_ica_huacachina_tot.jpg

The main activity in the area are buggy rides in the sand dunes and sandboarding: think snowboard + mountains of sand + gravity = lots of fun. 

http://www.peru-hotel.info/imagenes/fotogaleriaica01_01.jpg

The apartment I´m staying at here in Lima doesn't have internet so I'm still unable to upload my photos but I will as soon as I get the chance.

Time for a bus ride and then it's time to hit the dunes!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, I hope you are having fun. It would be great to hear a little bit more about what you are doing while you are in Peru, keep writing!

    Lili

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We want the show! We want the show! We want the show!

    Let's have some more posts!

    ResponderEliminar