domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Museum fun in Bogotá

There is no shortage of awesome museums in Bogota and with just one day to see them I had to be very selective.

I started at the museum dedicated to Colombian painter Fernando Botero.

Basically, he is best known for painting everything (people, fruit, hands) as if they were fat.

His version of the Mona Lisa.



Unfortunately my camera's batteries ran out so I don't have a lot of pictures to show from the day except for a few shots from Blackberrys.

I had so much fun interacting with sights in Lima (see "Fun in the water" entry") that I decided to continue the tradition in here Bogota.

Arm wresting with a huge hand in the Botero museum.



Flattery by imitation with a statue at Bogota's famous gold museum.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario